Please check your swaps before you bring them along and
remember if they are too well worn/washed for you to wear, they
will be for somebody else!
What we do not accept at Swap Shop:
- - Plain jersey vests and t-shirts
- - Stained/moth-holed garments
- - Well-worn heels on shoes and boots
- - Fraying/marked hems on trousers/jeans
- - Bobbling knitwear and t-shirts
- - Garments that have shrunk in the wash
- - Lingerie/swimwear
- - Garments with broken zips
Do you have a button box with loads of spare buttons in? Well get yourself some cheapie silver chains and start making your own jewellery! Here’s a cute bling bling one I made! The possibilities are endless,! check out Etsy’s website for inspiration:
> NEXT PAGE
All the items on these pages are some of the garments from the red rails ready to be snapped up at next swapshop!
(Reds are actually the lowest grade, just look what you’re missing out on!)